Sunday, February 1, 2009

Surprise Gone Wrong

As most of you know, I decided to fly to Clovis, NM a couple days ago since we had word it was still going to be awhile until Jon started to head home... Well, yesterday I was sitting on my couisns couch and an Alabama number popped up! I answered it... it was verizon wireless... the lady said "Hi, Mrs. McAtee we're calling to reconnect Jonathans phone and we need your permission.." I was like, "no, he's not in a place where he has access to his phone so I'm not connecting it yet!" "Well, he was trying to surprise you, but he's in the states and couldn't remember your social security number to reactive his line so we need your permission." I started crying I was so excited!!! So a couple minutes later my phone rang and this time, 'Hubby' popped up! He started laughing saying he was in Baltimore and was gunna go to Clovis to surprise me!!! Sad thing is, things haven't worked out for him to fly down here, so i'm cutting my trip short here in Peanutville, and heading back home to Florida tomorrow! He's home safe and we'll be together again tomorrrow!!!!

No comments:

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...