Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Year

I know we keep up with most everyone on facebook these days, but I felt like it's a new year and a good time to start keeping back up with the blog!
Our little family is doing wonderfully. Logan is growing like a weed and developing his own personality, although Jon would say it's much like mine. haha. At his 6 month appointment he was 18.3# and 26.5 inches long. He now has two little bottom teeth, and he'll chew on your fingers with them if you'll let him! As far as my updates go... I graduated in December from ASU and had spent most of January studying for the NCLEX. I took the test last week and just found out Saturday that I passed! So i'm officially an RN and start on Wednesday in my new roll and new paygrade haha.
Jon is staying super busy with work. When he's not working he is keeping up with school himself and studying for his test for TSgt that he takes in February. *fingers crossed he passes for another new paygrade! haha*
The doggies are doing well too. Little Milo just loves Logan. The other day Logan was napping in his crib and we realized we hadn't seen Milo in awhile...(for those of you that know Milo you know if it's quiet he's probably into something somewhere) but this time he was napping next to Logan's crib. Otis isn't terribly phased by him though, he'll lick his fingers if he has baby food on them, and will give him a sloppy wet kiss every once in awhile, but other than that Otis keeps to himself. He's tried to drop his toys on Logan a time or two to get Logan to play with him...at which point I went running so that Logan didn't put the nasty toy in his mouth!
Anyway! All is well on our end and I promise I will try my very best to keep up with things now that my world has settled down a bit! Love you all and hope you're all doing well!

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...