Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Be Our Guest

This past weekend we were incredibly spoiled to have Jon's grandparents come visit us! They got to meet little Logan for the first time and he absolutely fell in love with them.
Him and his great grandpa loved to sit and watch Baby Einstein together. Unfortunately, I had to work this weekend so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them, but I was still spoiled rotten--I would come home from work and have a home cooked meal waiting for me each night :) They even brought me lunch one day while I was at work!
While they were here they were able to go to base with Jon and hit all of our favorite spots in Abilene...one of which is the zoo!
Logan and Great Gram
All tuckered out after the zoo!
We absolutely LOVED having them :)

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...