Thursday, September 18, 2008

More to Ask

As if everyone hasn't been praying for us enough... I have another request.
Today while I was in clinicals I had to have a flu shot. No big deal, but 45 minutes after I had a reaction to the shot. Blacked out, chills, shaking uncontrollably, and I hyperventillated on top of it all. Lost all my color and was tingling all over. Thankfully I was doing clinicals in the hospital I work at and they took me to the ER. I lost complete control of my body to the point that I couldn't lift my own head. It was a terrible experience. After a couple episodes of that, they finally got my breathing under control and my color started to return. I had to change clothes as mine were completely drenched in sweat from whatever was happening in my body... but they gave me some med's and sent me home. I still feel weak and very exhausted, but i'll recover. But just some prayers for energy. I need to stay strong for school, and for Jon. He has so many other things to worry about right now... he doesnt need this on top of it. As far as school goes, i'm feeling very overwhelmed right now. I'm trying to take it a day at a time... but it just keeps piling up it seems!!! I know we'll be ok, there are just a few things trying to set us back that we are having to fight right now. So thank you all for your prayers and support. I can't thank you enough. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and I have the weekend to recover and to get caught up on homework!!! (haha, we'll see about that!!!) Love you all!!!!

No comments:

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...