Just wanted to let everyone know that Jon and I are doing very well. It is very hard being apart from each other, but we are starting to get into our new routines and the emotional aspect is slowly getting better. I am feeling much much better. After that episode in the hospital i've been just fine... i've been staying busy with school, and counting down the days till graduation! Today marks 62 more school days till I graduate, and I know Jon will be home soon after that... so that thought really keeps me going. Jon is doing very well over there. He wanted me to let everyone know that it smells like a farm out there, and that it's as hot and dry as good ol New Mexico! So i'm sure with the combination of the two he feels right at home! ha ha.. just kidding. But he is doing well. They are taking very good care of him over there. However, he works 24/7. That crazy kid has been at work since 7am his time, and he had to stay till after 10pm his time to do a get supplies and such in... so he's staying super busy.
Jon and I have decided that we are going to plan a get-away trip together when he returns! We are SO excited about it. It'll kinda be like a honeymoon/graduation/welcome home celebration trip. We have definately earned it! So starting to plan that trip together has given us something else to look forward to... we are very excited!!! Anyway, just wanted to give ya'll a quick update to let you all know we're doing good!!! Love and miss you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment