Today I had a meeting with our Chief Nursing Officer (the big hancho) about the job situation. She still offered me nothing and said to meet with her thursday....I left very unhappy... after I left I found out they were floating me to work in PCU tonight so while I was down there I took the opportunity to talk to the director of that unit about a job... He's an awesome director but he too didn't have any openings... he told me he'd see what he could do...he went straight up to my supervisors office and 5 minutes later pulled me out of a patients' room into his office where my supervisor was sitting...(i was so scared! i thought i was in trouble!! haha) she said that they just got off the phone with Nina (the CNO) and they offered me a position on the Post Partum Unit on the Labor and Delivery Floor!!!!! I happily accepted! This Friday is my last shift as a CNA! As soon as I get my ATT letter for testing in the mail they are hiring me on as a GPN until I actually test to receive my LPN. I'm so excited and so relieved! Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment