It's hard to believe that we're 4 days into January already...it just doesn't feel like January to me. Today it's a whopping 73degrees here in Crestview...amazing weather! There's not a cloud in the sky or anything. I think it's a good day to finally clean out my car from this past year that i've been living in it with school!!! As I was looking at my calendar today I realized that in 11 days i'll officially be done with this nursing program! It's so hard to imagine not having a test to study for and not having to go to bed super early because of clinicals the next day! I can hardly wait! My nana and papa will be arriving next Tuesday, the 13th. That's in 9 days!!! As hard as this is for me to say, this month is already flying by! Jon won't be back in time for my graduation (the 15th,) so i'm very bummed about that, but i'm trying to stay positive about it and look at it from another perspective.. for instance.. now, when he gets home, I won't have school to worry about! My schedule won't revolve around that nursing program anymore, it'll revolve around US!
Anyway, Jon sent me this picture the other day...

His exact words on explaining the picture to me....
"We won the best flight on base so all those ppl are in the flight and we kick butt!! Go med support haha"
He's very much ready to come home. He's ready to get his ALS training started so he can put on his next stripe, he's ready to be back to a normal schedule, and he's ready for some home-cooked food!!!!!! haha... but most of all we are both ready to just be together again. Soon enough!!!! I hope the month continues to fly by!

No comments:
Post a Comment