Sunday, February 28, 2010

32 Days

The countdown continues! We are at 32 days until we are out of Florida! It's coming so quickly! Today I was able to completely strip one room down to just the mattress and blankets! [bare in mind those were really the only things in that room haha!] but after I had all the blankets folded and in the corner I took down all our wall decorations and put them out on the bare mattress for the movers. It's so hard and kinda frustrating that we can't pack anything! It is nice in another sense, but I just want to get some little things packed and out of the way and I can't!!!
But in 25 days they will be here to pack our things...I just don't want them walking into our house and thinking we are lazy or something because nothing is done! But I guess that's the rules of the game...just hard to get used to!

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...