Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Abilene

As many of you know Jon and I are in Abilene doing our house hunting and my job hunt. As far as jobs go I have a good feeling about one that I really want. I was offered a job today at a hospital that is affiliated with the one I currently work for. However, it's not my first choice. But I am definately considering it pending this other position i've applied for. I should know for sure which hospital I will be employed at before we head home on Friday.

As far as the home search goes...as of today, we are officially homeowners!!!!!!!!! We couldn't be more thrilled. These past couple days have been very frustrating as far as looking for a house goes. Trying to find a nice house within our budget was proving to be a task...but just as we were about to give up hope we found this house...

May not seem like much right now but it will be AMAZING! Obviously this is a brand new house still under construction...but it's one that is within our budget and fits us perfectly. It's a 3bedroom 2bath house with a 2 car garage. Fenced backyard, huge inside!!! We were able to view another house with the exact floor plan as this one will be so we know what it will look like. The builder was there today and took us through the house and let Jon choose where he wanted the fence to start, where he wanted stuff in the house...He let us pick the paint, carpet, brick for the outside, the granite countertops, appliances...everything!!!! All within our budget!!!!!!! We know this was God dropping this in our laps. Walking away with not a hint of regret or worry. Such an awesome feeling to know that God is in control.

You can kinda see below...the front will have two columns there under an archway... then to the right is one bedroom with a box window..and to the left is going to be the two car garage... more pics will come later as it's built!!!

We are so excited and know in our hearts that this is where we are supposed to be. God is truly in control of everything! We thank you all for all of your prayers and support through all of this!

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...