Friday, April 30, 2010

HOMEOWNERS!

We are officially homeowners!!! After all the troubles and stressors it's all done!
Now that we have moved in we received a not so nice welcome from out neighbors. Twice not our teenage neighbor next door has egged our house. We are so not happy. We've cleaned up the egg and tried to let it go. However, the other day this kid and his mom were pulling out of the driveway so Jon and I stood on the front poarch and starred them down as they pulled out. We know they saw us too...since then nothing has been done so hopefully it stays that way.
I have started my new job and i'm absolutely loving it. The people are amazing and i'm loving the medical side of everything. Jon is loving his job as well...they are so laid back and easy going that it makes his work environment so much better. Jon has also started the process for getting set up to finish school starting this fall!! So that's good too. As far as my schooling goes...I'm trying to get a couple classes set up for the summer so that I can start my nursing program in November. The program is a fast paced, 21 week program that allows me to test for my RN when finished! So by this time next year I could be done with everything!!!! So excited!
Next week Jessica, Debbie, and Norm are coming to visit!!! We're so excited! We have some fun stuff planned for their visit and i'm sure they're excited to see the house in person! Other than that we are just kinda hanging out and relaxing. We've had a stressful past couple months so it's nice to just relax for a bit. Hope everyone else is doing well too! And if you're ever in the Abilene area you know you have a place to stay! I'll try to post pictures of the house soon. We are going to try to finish everything up tonight :)

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...