I have many things to say but I am oh-so tired so I will make this short and simple...
- We are moved in our home but waiting to close.
- We should close sometime this week.
- I (Jalane) start work this week. Very excited. Kinda..
- Jon has started work and absolutely loves it. Great coworkers and an all around great environment to be in.
- Dog is doing better allergy wise.
- This weekend was our first weekend spent at home since we've left Florida.
- Went to ABQ last weekend. Tons of fun...pics to come.
- Went to Clovis weekend before that. Again, tons of fun...pics to come.
- House is starting to look like a home with pictures on the walls and less boxes on the floors. I'm quite proud of it.
- Congress and the President have signed off on the flood insurance program (for those of you who were wondering...)
- Right now we are waiting for them to come fix our laundry room in the house. The room isn't big enough for both our washer and dryer. Imagine that. So we are having to stack them and the builder is having to re-route the dryer vent and such to another wall... once he fixes that we will close.
- If any of you have any pics from our visits I would GREATLY appreciate you forwarding them to me so I can add them to our Christmas CD for this year.
- Love you all! I'll give a more formal update once we settle down a bit.
