Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy May!

Long time, no blog!
I can't believe it's already MAY! Time sure is flying, and our little boy is growing bigger and bigger each day. In 9 days he'll be 10 months old!!! I can't believe it! He has changed our lives for the better in so many ways, I'd be completely lost without him.
We are gearing up for our first plane ride and out of state family vacation! We leave Friday to go to Florida. We are going back to Fort Walton Beach, where we moved to Texas from. We miss the beach terribly, and all the amazing foods! So we are going to take a week and go spend some time together just the 3 of us :)
My wonderful mother-in-law is puppy-sitting for us while we're gone. We met her and Jessica last weekend and handed off the pups. I'm sure they're being spoiled rotten and loving every minute of it ;) Otis loves all the snuggles and Norms recliner chair, and Milo loves Norms garden! haha.
Jon has finished his semester and is going to take this next one off. He's been so busy with work that it's unreal. They just passed their CAP inspection, which apparently, is a huge deal. He's worked countless hours preparing for it, so i'm glad it's done!
I'm still working full time, keeping busy. It's so hard to be away from my munchkin but I'm thankful for a job and my wonderful patients. Here's a letter I received from a patient's family member a couple weeks ago...brought tears to my eyes.
This is why I do what I do...
Praying you all have a blessed month of May! Hopefully i'll be able to post some Florida pictures when we return!!! We love you all!

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...