I saw this quote on pinterest that said,
"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?"
So many times I get caught up in the little things around me...even more so lately. I feel like I have so much on my plate (like most of us do) that a lot of days it brings me to a breaking point. But today, i'm choosing to be thankful for what I DO have, and not to worry about the things and thoughts that normally surround me.
I'm so incredibly thankful for the wonderful husband that I have. He has brought me through so much and truly makes me a better person. He pushes me to do my best in all that I do and supports me and helps me a long the way. He is my best friend that I just love to laugh with. He's my shoulder to cry on when I want to give up. He's my everything...best of all he is the most wonderful father to our beautiful baby boy.
Logan is the little light in our lives. I can't imagine a day without him. He has developed quite the personality and everything he does just brings a smile to my face. He has taught me what unconditional love truly means...after a long day, just having him to come home to makes everything better.
While it may seem silly to others, i am so thankful for our dogs. They are full of life and love and make our little family complete.
I'm thankful for our beautiful home that we all share together. It's the only home Logan has known and all of his firsts have happened here. It's a home we will never forget.
I'm thankful for our jobs. It's a tough economy these days, and while most mornings I dread crawling out of bed, i'm thankful I have a job to go to..and not just any job, a job that I enjoy.
Thankful for our vehicles...and air conditioning!
I'm also thankful for our family. Having love and support from others is something to cherish, and we have it in abundance!
We are BLESSED!
