I'm not quite sure how this all happened... but Jon got called into work this morning and informed that he will be deploying to Iraq in 2 weeks. Yes, two weeks. I'm a bit of a mess right now, so prayers are much appreciated. We know that he'll be gone for a minimum of 4 months, but his return isn't set yet so i'm not too sure when exactly he'll be back.. I'm just hoping it's in time for my graduation in January. But if you all would just keep us in prayer.. his deployment is on such short notice, that i'm not mentally prepared for all we're gunna have to go through these next two weeks. It'll be very hard being in my last semester of schooling not having my husband to come home to to help me study and to encourage me daily... knowing that i'll be without him over the holidays too... and worst of all... no family around here to turn to. It just seems easier to have someone physically to hug you and tell you they're there for you.... so anyway, if you can't tell... i'm an emotional basket case right now.. so prayers and encouragement is greatly appreciated. I'll let you all know more once we find out.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment