Friday, August 22, 2008

Fay

Well, as i'm sure everyone has heard of "Fay" and the lovely storm she is bringing our way. I just wanted to kinda let everyone know where we are at in all of this.
Starting tomorrow it looks like we are gunna get hit with some rain and such. They are predicting some tornadoes and things of that nature.
This is our first tropical storm that Jon and I have had to encounter since we've been in Florida... We're a little nervous, but we are more inland and not near water so i think we'll be ok in that area. It's just the tornadoes i'm a little worried about! We filled up on gas today, got some batteries, candles, and water bottles... we went to go look for "non-parishable" food items, and we had no idea what we were looking for! haha... but we got a few things so I think we'll be ok. Jon is working night shift now, so he doesn't get off till Saturday morning at 7am.. and then he has to drive about 45 minutes home... so again, i'm nervous for his drive and also because i'm home alone tonight and it's really windy out!!!! So pray for our safety! I'm just glad we aren't working the weekend because word has it that my hospital is going on lockdown if it gets too bad! But i'll keep everyone posted once this lovely storm passes! Love you all!

No comments:

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...