Monday, August 25, 2008

Perhaps Interesting...

I dont know if anyone else will find this interesting, but today as I went to check the mail I had a lovely surprise waiting for me! First let me explain... over the summer we have had wasps take over our mailbox. We would always try to get one another to check the mail because we didn't want our neighbor's thinking we crazy and possessed running away from our mailbox like we're crazy people screaming! We bought tons of wasp spray and all sorts of stuff trying to get those things away but nothing seemed to work! However, now that the weather is getting colder, they don't seem to want to live in our cozy mailbox anymore! So anyway, today when I checked the mail I saw what I thought was a rock! Nope, not a rock! An old wasps nest that was attached to the inside of our mailbox! Lovely!!!!Maybe i'm just easily amused, or I really don't want to do homework... either way, I just thought i'd share about my adventure for the day!!!

No comments:

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...