Monday, August 25, 2008

Fay Update

Well, Fay just won't seem to go away or make up her mind as to what she wants to do! We got some spinkles of rain on saturday... and that was it! All the worrying and preparing for a big tropical storm and all we got were drizzles!!! But I guess that's reason to be thankful too!
Actually, today we got more rain than we did over the whole weekend! It started pouring on me while I was driving to school this morning... that made for a fun drive... and then while i was in class it started pouring again! But for now, it's all subsided.... Anyway, since Jon and I had never been through a storm we didn't know what to expect.. so we had some nifty contraptions set up around the house! I'll post pics this week sometime... they are pretty amusing now that the storm has passed! Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments:

January 2013....Such a sweet and intimate moment for our familiy. A moment I will never forget...